Monday, 7 March 2016

Feedback for the week


As a teacher:
  • The kids behaved good
  • They were intrested of the lesson
  • I felt a little bit shy
  • Didn´t like that teacher was in the lesson
  •   Students were cool
  • We had a great lesson
  •   we should to prepare the lesson better
  •   students were great and cool
  •   it was fun
  •  everybody behaved very good
  • it was exciting, we should to prepare more games
  • the classwork went well, the kids were nice
  • the kids were calm and behaved well
  •   pupils listened well and were nice, did not displease
  • should be do more preparations before the lesson
  • everything was easy
  • students were amazing and it was fun

As a student:
·        I liked it
·        Unpleasant was that filmed
·        It was fun to cook
·        Game was nice and interesting
·        Cooking was cool
·        English lesson was OK
·        The teachers were peaceful
·        Cooking was great and food was tasted well
·        there could be more such kind of lessons
·        it was fun to bake
·        I didn´t like it was filmed
·        I´d like to do something like this again
·        Kahoot game was cool
·        We got a lot of new and interesting to know
·        The teachers gave us good examples for the exam
·        I liked cooking
·        I studied many new words