Sunday, 13 December 2015

CV, motivation letter

CV

CURRICULUM VITAE
Contact information
Name:
Address:
Telephone:
E-mail:
Personal information
Date and place of birth:
Citizenship:
Gender:
Employment history / Experiences:
When and what (list all summer jobs, voluntary work, involvement in projects, paid and non-paid jobs etc)
Education
Formal and informal education (hobby schools, youth organizations, after-school activities etc)
Computer skills
List of programs and competence level etc
Languages
List of languages and competence (writing, speaking, understanding)
Awards
Any rewards received (when and what for)
Publications
Any articles written in published media or online relevant as a proof of your experience
Interests
Other information
About your personality and character. What are your strenghts?

Motivation letter

[Layout]

Dear Mrs Adams,                                                                                                           14 Dec 2015
[What post are you applying and where did you see the add] 
I’m submitting an application for the ................................ position you advertised on SuperJobs on ................................................
[Give a brief overview about your skills and experience]
I am a  student at ........................................ and I will graduate it in .................................. I've spent the last year and a half working part-time as a.................................................. , mostly in the evenings and weekends.  My main duties are ............................... I work maximum ................................. hours per day. As the family is bilingual, my English skills have been useful. 
 
What I like most about my current job is that it gives me the opportunity to be responsible, learn and ....................
[ What is your motivation like? Why do you want this job? ]
 I feel that I could be a valuable help to your  family, and I bring to the table all of the skills that you require in ................................. The fact you are from England adds to my motivation because besides the aspects mentioned above I am very keen on British culture and am looking forward to an opportunity to experience everyday life in Britain. 
[ Sum-up and contacts ]
I am looking forward to discussing my qualifications and experience further and I can be reached by email at ..........................@email.com or by phone at +372 46 05 550.
[Closing line]
Thank you so much for your time.
Yours sincerely,
name